The attorneys at the Martindale Law group would like to urge you to review these five essential steps that will save you time and money in the event of a car accident:
1. Take Pictures: Document the scene of the accident, including photos of all cars involved, your personal injuries, and any other destruction caused from the impact.
2. Exchange Information: While the Police will document their own information from the scene, be sure to get the documentation for yourself. This includes the other party or parties' full contact information, as well as insurance information.
3. Call The Police: While many disagree whether to report an accident or not, it is essential that the Police file a report at the scene of the accident in order to document the events and damage to determine the negligent party.
4. Contact Your Insurance Company: Be honest and report your claim immediately. Many insurance companies have a strict timeframe that claims must be reported by.
5. Call the Martindale Law Group: You have rights that protect your best interests, and you may be entitled to more money than the insurance company wants to admit.
At the Martindale Law Group, we help victims seek justice and the compensation they deserve. We come to you – whether over the phone, in your hospital room or home, or online – to discover the full facts of your case and determine whether we can be of help. We never charge an attorney's fee or costs unless we obtain a recovery for you.
Contact one of our experienced Orlando car accident lawyers at 407-897-8964 or toll-free at 855-446-8587, or fill out our free case evaluation form.